11 Haziran 2014 Çarşamba

Free LG G Watch for Google I/O 2014 Attendees

Google has announced the registration for 2014 I/O event. The event will be held on Jun 25-26, 2014 in San Fransisco and of course the entry fee is not cheap. However, there is good news for registrants this year; LG has reportedly announced that every Google I/O 2014 attendees will be given a free LG G Watch.


The promotion gives us a clear idea about the focus of Google I/O 2014 event. Yes, the event is expected to be centered towards Android Wear and it will have all the hardware partners. There are rumors that a new company will be announcing its Android Wear smartwatch during Google I/O 2014 event in addition to LG and Motorola. No additional detail available about the new company at the moment but it is believed to be ASUS that will be announcing its Android Wear smartwatch.


The highlight of the Google I/O 2014 event is that the attendees will be given a free LG G Watch. Surely developers would have opted to receive the Moto 360 instead of LG G Watch if there were to choose, but it is an Android Wear smartwatch nevertheless.


Apart from Android Wear, we do not expect any product of hardware associated announcement to be made during I/O event. There are chances to get a sneak peek at the future of Android operating system, which could particularly be interesting for developers. You can catch all action from Google I/O 2014 as it unfolds from the event’s official web page.


The event is going to be an exciting experience for the developers and users who are very much interested in wearable.



Free LG G Watch for Google I/O 2014 Attendees

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder